Medical Care 1
Innovative Path To Better Medicine
COVID-19 Test Center
Medical Care One is a COVID-19 test center.
We provide RAPID COVID-19 Test
COVID-19 PCR Nasal swab test with reports available in 24-48 hours
COVID-19 test Center
Medical Care One is a COVID-19 test center. We provide COVID-19 PCR Nasal swab test with reports available in 24-48 hours.
- Rapid COVID test
- CORONAVIRUS Antibodies
- Appointments not required
- Referral not required
- Testing for all patients
Experience first-rate medical care you don’t have to wait hours for. We offer a variety of services to meet your medical needs, and we try to get you in and out of our clinic as quickly as possible.
Urgent Care Services
- Evaluation and treatment of acute upper respiratory Illnesses like cold, allergies, sinus infections and Influenza
- Evaluation and treatment of throat and ear problems including strep. Throat, Mono, ear infections and wax impaction
- Evaluation and treatment of minor eye problems including pink eye, stye and corneal abrasions
- Evaluation and treatment of Headaches and minor head injury
- Evaluation and treatment initiation for high blood pressure and blood sugar
- Evaluation and treatment of asthma, trouble breathing and acute pulmonary illnesses*
- Evaluation of chest pain *
- Evaluation of abdominal pain, Nausea, Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Evaluation and treatment of Urinary Tract infections
- Evaluation and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Illnesses including Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Evaluation and treatment of minor trauma ( we do X-Rays and splinting)
- Evaluation and treatment of neck and low back pain
- Evaluation and treatment of shoulder, elbow,wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Simple lacerations repair
- Superficial foreign body removal
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Work and school physical
- Urine drug testing
- Screening for Corona or Covid-19
- Medical treatment of Nicotine addiction
- Evaluation and initial management of simple acute psychiatric illnesses like anxiety and panic attacks
***Those with significant chest pain or shortness of breath especially if they are older and have multiple chronic medical conditions such as hypertension or diabetes should bypass urgent care and go immediately to the ER.
Looking To Get Your Physicals At Urgent Care?
Active families and individuals receive convenient sports physicals without an appointment. Bring your necessary paperwork.
We provide urgent care physicals for new and current employees