COVID-19 TEST CENTER
Tests done at the clinic:
- Nasal Swab COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test. Results are available in 15 to 20 minutes.
- Nasal Swab COVID-19 PCR with results reported same day or the following morning.
- Oral Swab Saliva COVID-19 PCR with results reported in 24 hours.
- Rapid COVID-19 Blood Test for Antibody with results reported in 15 minutes.
- Rapid COVID-19 and Flu combined testing with one Swab with results reported in 15 minutes.
All Tests are done on walk-in basis.
No Appointment Needed
URGENT CARE 1
Our group has been in practice since February of 2003. It was founded by S. Nasry, M.D. in Trenton Michigan, where The River Urgent Care and Medical Clinic was launched. Dr. Nasry is an established ER physician from Riverside Hospital. Beginning in 2006, we started Novi Urgent Care, which later moved to Grand River in 2009. In 2007, the Urgent Care 1 Garden City location was opened. Later in 2008 , the second Urgent Care 1 was opened in Taylor. Furthermore, in February of 2012, the River Urgent Care moved to our new facility in Woodhaven. In 2015, we opened our newest clinic – Urgent Care 1 (Farmington Hills). In June of 2019, Beaumont Urgent Care by Wellstreet acquired all of our clinics and they are now part of the Beaumont Urgent Care network.
OUR NEW PRACTICE
MEDICAL CARE 1
Our new vision for the future is to practice urgent care in a way that adapts to the new changes in the health care industry while still providing fast and reliable care. For this reason, we are adding telemedicine and free patients education to our services hoping to accommodate more patients remotely and to help them better understand their illnesses, where and when to seek help while providing basic and essential education covering the common illnesses.